Export Counseling: Seven Enterprise Florida Trade Offices, located throughout the state, provide export counseling and advice to Florida manufacturers, export intermediaries, and services companies.
Overseas Trade Missions and Exhibitions: Enterprise Florida maintains an extensive schedule of overseas trade missions and exhibitions worldwide.
- Export Sales Missions are professionally planned and feature one-on-one appointments with potential business partners overseas.
- Trade Shows allow companies to showcase their products at leading global exhibitions that focus on high-tech industries such as Aviation/Aerospace, Information and Communications Technology, and Life Sciences.
- Team Florida Missions are high-level, high-visibility trade and investment development initiatives led by the Governor of the State and are a part of an aggressive global recruitment and trade development strategy.
- Lower-cost catalog shows are also offered, particularly in selected Asian markets. These programs are an excellent venue for gaining market exposure in potentially lucrative markets with little expense.
You can view our current Events Calendar or contact your local Trade Office to sign up to receive notices about upcoming trade events.
Target Sector Trade Grants: Thanks to a grant from the U.S. Small Business Administration, eligible small and medium-sized companies can apply for a Target Sector Trade Grant to help offset costs and enable them to participate in Enterprise Florida trade shows and select U.S. certified trade exhibitions in target sectors.
Export Marketing Plans: In partnership with the Small Business Development Centers Network of Florida and the U.S. Commercial Service, Enterprise Florida offers qualified "new-to-export" Florida manufacturers the development of a customized Export Marketing Plan to identify overseas growth strategies for the company. Upon completion of the Export Marketing Plan, the company is offered a Gold Key or other similar overseas matchmaking service in one of the markets identified in the Export Marketing Plan. This program is funded through a grant from the U.S. Small Business Administration.
Qualified International Trade Leads: Enterprise Florida identifies and qualifies foreign companies interested in sourcing goods and services, creating export opportunities for Florida companies. This program is restricted to Florida companies only.
Export Finance: Our offices can guide qualified Florida exporters to local, state, and federal sources that can help finance export transactions.
- The Florida Export Finance Corporation (FEFC) provides financing for small and medium-sized Florida companies who have difficulty obtaining financial assistance from conventional lending institutions.
- The Florida International Bankers Association – in partnership with Enterprise Florida – compiled the Directory of International Trade Finance Providers to put exporters in touch with banks and other organizations around the state that provide a variety of export finance services and solutions.
International Business Opportunities with the World Bank: Enterprise Florida Inc. (EFI) is one of only seven U.S. organizations selected by the World Bank to serve as a Private Sector Liaison Officer (PSLO). With the knowledge of World Bank funding and procurement opportunities, Florida's PSLO helps Florida businesses gain access to the billions of dollars in annual World Bank contracts.
To learn more about any of these programs and services, please contact your local Enterprise Florida Trade Office for further information.